Friday, November 10, 2006

Surprise Visit...

Great Grandma Tovey and Addie

Today we headed to Bedford, IN to surprise my Grandmother with a visit from her first great-grandchild. We met up with Mom and Dad in Mooresville and drove together from there. Grandma was so surprised when we were standing at the door... I think we made her day! We visited and Addie showed off all of her new tricks. It's a tradition, when you visit Gramdma, she orders Chinese for lunch. Addie sat at the table with us and tried to stick her hands in red sauce. We took Grandma furniture shopping and bought her a new, comfy chair for Christmas. Mom's high school friend, Sandy came over to meet Addie. Days like today, are days that I cherish. I love seeing Addie surrounded by people that love her. Raising my child to know and love her extended family and our circle of friends is so very important to me.

No comments: