Saturday, November 04, 2006

1 Month Old...

Well, we survived the first month of parenthood. No one really tells you how busy, tired and overwhelmed you will feel. This first month has been one of the biggest challenges of my life. But let me tell you, each sleepless hour and poopy diaper is worth it. Every time my daughter stares into my eyes or grabs onto my finger, everything else is forgotten. Addie is such a good baby and things are starting to calm down. We are getting into a routine and she is only waking up once during the night.

At one month old, Addie weighed 9 lbs 5 oz and measured 22 inches in length. She is healthy, healthy, healthy and the doctor says that she is going to be a long and lean little girl. She has begun to smile and will sometimes coo. She enjoys her floor mat gym and going on walks in her stroller.

No comments: