Friday, June 01, 2007

Social Butterfly...

Party girl, gettin' jiggy with it!
Nathan my date for the party!
Bella my buddy and Friday night cruisin' partner!
Say CHEEEEESE!!!
I had quite the social calendar tonight. Mommy took me to a party with all of her co-workers. Lots of my buddies were there including Nathan Baker. I haven't been able to hang out with my boyfriend lately, so I was really excited to see him. I enjoyed watching all of the older kids. I got bunches of hugs and kisses from lots of nice people.
After the party, we headed down to Broadripple to meet up with Alli and Bella. We played at Bella's house for a while and I watched my first episode of the Doodle Bops. Mommy and Alli took us on a walk and we ate at a little cafe for dinner. My favorite part of the night was making Mommy and Alli laugh really hard. I pulled a new trick out of my hat tonight. I hammed it up by putting a goofy smile on my face every time a camera came out... am I a riot or what!?!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Addie~
We loved spending Friday night with you and your mommy! Thank you so much for coming down!
You are so adorable and too funny! I love the new face you had for the camera! It was quite funny!
Have a fun weekend with mommy and give daddy lots of lovin' when he gets home Sunday!
We love you!
Bella Raye & "Auntie" Alli