Tuesday, June 12, 2007

School's Out For Summer...

Bathing Beauty in the baby pool.
No more tears, she has decided she likes the water!!!
Addie played and splashed in the water for nearly an hour today.
Drying off in the shade, watching the big kids swimming.
Daddy, Addie & Grampy Newton
Today was my first official day of summer vacation... FINALLY!!! Addie and I spent the morning playing around the house and went swimming at the neighborhood pool. Mom and Dad came in town this afternoon. Doug & Dad left for Michigan. Mom, Addie & I went out on the town... Target, Kohl's & Chick-Fil-A. High rollers, I know, but it wiped us out. It is now 11:00pm, stick a fork in me, I'm done. Nighty-Night, I need to rest up for another day of non-stop sales & shopping!!!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

We are sooo glad you are out of school! Looking forward to having some fun girls days!!!