Monday, June 25, 2007

Monkeys, Monkeys, Monkeys...

DO NOT READ THIS BLOG ENTRY IF YOU AREN'T PREPARED FOR SOME DAILY MONKEY BUSINESS THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!
My favorite radio station is WFMS, the Indianapolis country station. You will rarely get in my van, when Kenny, Tim, Faith or Reba aren't ringing through the speakers. I especially love listening to the morning show on my way to work, because the team is so down to earth, witty and entertaining.
Well several weeks ago, Deborah Honeycutt, one of the radio personalities, told a story that has become a daily laugh for Doug and me. She told her listening audience that someone had told her monkeys are everywhere. We have all been unaware that monkeys creep into our daily thoughts and conversations without us knowing it. She was told that from that day forward she would encounter a monkey each day of her life.
Since listening to that radio segment, my life has literally been saturated with monkeys! Daily, Doug & I see them on TV, in magazines, in parades, at the store, in books... EVERYWHERE! It has become like the new Finding Waldo in our lives. It makes us chuckle and crack a smile each time another one pops up.
If you have read this blog entry, it's too late for you to turn back now. Your life has officially been invaded by monkeys. When or where will the next monkey swing into your life... who knows?!?!

No comments: