Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day...

See this wonderful dinner I prepared for my husband and my father? Doesn't it look yummy... roasted pork loin, grilled veggies, red potatoes, salad and homemade blueberry muffins! Well the fruits of my labor were wasted, because Doug & Dad didn't get home until 9:00 pm! So much for a family celebration, but it's OK. They were both traveling back from Michigan where they have been working on the cottage for the past 5 days. At the end of the day, it was good to see both of them and spend a few hours together. It made me appreciate the fact that my husband doesn't have a job that requires him to travel often or work late hours on a regular basis. Us Reussers, we like to keep it simple!

Doug - You are a wonderful husband and an adorable daddy! Addie absolutely adores you and so do I! Thank you for your commitment to our family. On a daily basis, you bring a smile to our faces and a comfort to our hearts. We are blessed that you are the #1 man in our lives! XOXO - Angie & Addie

2 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Looked really yummy, Angie!!! Their hard work will pay off in a few weeks when you get to enjoy the cottage!
Hope you had a wonderful night, Doug and a very good Father's day! You are a great daddy and Addie is lucky you are all hers!!!!

The Ranek Family said...

Happy father's day Doug!