Monday, June 11, 2007

10 Months Old...

Look at me in my new BIG GIRL car seat!
Mommy is very sorry that she is 1 week late with this announcement, but she has been very busy with wrapping up her school year!
My Favorites at 10 Months Old:
1. Snacks: Nilla Waffers... I wish they were 1 of the 4 food groups.
2. Foods: Frozen Fruit and Grilled Chicken
3. Games: Peek-a-Boo and Patty-Cake
4. Videos: 101 Dalmatians and Baby Neptune... I love animals!
5. Toys: Puppy Dog, Red Car and Leap Frog Musical Table
Things I'm Learning to Like, But I'm Not Quite Sure About:
1. Sippy Cups... is my bottle broken???
2. Swimming Pool... sometimes it's cold!!!
3. Crawling... hey people, it's a lot of work!!!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Addie~
We can't believe you are 10 months old! You are such a big girl... and too cute!
We like your new car seat and looks like you do too!
We love you!
Tim, Alli & Bella