Saturday, February 03, 2007

Grand Prize Winner...

Yes, thank you very much, that would be ME!!! Doug took a phone call for me yesterday afternoon, announcing that I was the grand prize winner of an on-line contest. I'll be honest I totally forgot that I entered this contest. I think it was during one of those restless first nights of motherhood back in August when Addie had her nights and days mixed up, but anyway... I WON!!! Today I went to Keen Shoes in Carmel and got to pick out a free pair of Robeez shoes for Addie. We decided on the "Party Bow" in black. I'll post pictures of my little Cinderella in her new slippers later on today when she wakes up from her nap!

Last night all of the girls got together for a girls' night out. We went out for Mexican and saw the movie Because I Said So. (A must see chick-flick... too cute and funny!) It was so nice to sit, talk and laugh with everyone. I had a really good time! Doug hosted a game night for all of the "better" halves at our house, while we were out. The boys ordered pizza, played poker and indoor golf. Addie had her first movie night with friends, Fallyn and Nathan, featuring Baby Einstein classics on the big screen.

Baby Buy of the Month: Get to Kohl's if you can. Sandra Boynton books + CDs are on sale for $5 with all proceeds going to children's charities. If you don't need them for yourself, stock up on great gifts for other little ones in your life!

No comments: