Monday, March 16, 2009

What Are They Thinking???

White Lace Leggins???
One Shouldered Leotard Tops???

I literally laughed out loud in Target today... I mean COME ON! Are they serious? I feel as if I've entered a warp zone on the original Super Mario Bros. game. These articles of clothing were hideous in the 80's, why oh why, are they reappearing in today's fashion world. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING attractive about these outfits, let alone comfortable. I swear, if any of you reading this blog feel so inclined to EVER wear these fashion travesties other than on October 31st, dressed as a member of Gem and the Holograms, I will have to call the fashion police of What Not to Wear, Stacy and Clinton, and have an intervention! This is such a sad day in the world of fashion.
On a musical note... If Debbie Gibson or Tiffany make a comeback in the near future, I'm sorry folks, but I'm afraid it's the beginning of the end for all of us.

4 comments:

The Ranek Family said...

I am so with you! I saw a pair of stirrup jeans the other day at Sax... Dear lord! My grandma wore these right back into style. By the way, Gem was my FAV! Watched that show everyday after school=)

The McGrath Family said...

I need a fashion intervention the way I am now...the thought of Stacey and Clinton and $5000 is inticing enough that I just may make a trip to Target...OR NOT!?!?!

The Maines Family Blog said...

OMG this made me laugh outloud!!!
I love that you pulled your camera out and took a shot of these new fashion trends!
Thanks for the funny, Angie!

Kelly Kruse said...

singing... 'Let's get physical, physical, I wanna get physicaaaalll, let's get into physical, let me hear your body talk, your body talk...'