Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My New Ride...

Most of you know that I am proud to call myself a mother and cherish my "mom mobile." (Don't cringe Kathy McCloy!) I love the convenience of my mini van with it's smooth operating automatic doors, stow and go hiddy holes for groceries and room for the whole family + our 4-legged friend Tucker. It's great for traveling with all of the room for luggage and with the DVD player to entertain the little one. (It even has a remote control!) I could go on and on, but I'm never going to convince anyone that a mini van is stylish or cool. But seriously, any mother without one, doesn't know what she's missing!
Well, what I lack in automobile style, I make up for in stroller style. Welcome to my latest purchase... the City Elite! I couldn't wait for the box to arrive on my front porch from UPS. Now when I cruise through the neighborhood heads turn and women foam at the mouth crazy with envy. I hear people whisper "Who's That Lady?" It is a sweet ride, that is ridiculously overpriced, but worth every single penny. I figure this is much cheaper than any vehicle purchase Doug will make during a midlife crisis later in life, so he can deal with it. I love, love, love this stroller! Just thinking about it makes me tingly!

1 comment:

The Ranek Family said...

Nothing like a new ride=) I hope it is all you imagined and more... You deserve it!