Monday, March 23, 2009

Toyland...

When it comes to kids who can entertain themselves, Addie is a pro! Everyday as I make dinner she will entertain herself with playdoh, painting, putting puzzles together... whatever it is she is content for a good 30-45 minutes. I don't even really have to worry about messes. (I know, I know, I need to pinch myself and knock on wood!) Today she was so cute playing with all of her ponies and princesses, I couldn't resist making her take a break to say, "CHEESE" for me. She was getting ready to take them on a ride around round the house in her red car... wroom, wroom!

2 comments:

The Ranek Family said...

Addie, you are to stinkin' cute! You look more and more like your mommy EVERY day (and that is a good thing)! =)

Lacy Park said...

My first one is just like that...the second one can't entertain herself for 2 minutes. Just wait and see....and YES you will see it! :) Thinking about you!