Monday, November 10, 2008

What the...

I'm not sure exactly how the exact sequence of events unfolded, but we had a major problem just occur in the bathroom before bedtime. Kah-Kah ended up on the side of the potty, on the bathroom floor, on my hand, and on Addie's leg and foot. A poor stuffed animal even fell victim, a wounded soldier, shot down in the line of action among the flying kah-kah. I'm not talking about smudges people... literally cow patty piles where sticking to every surface. I was yelling, Doug was gagging and Addie was crying... what a mess! I'm literally baffled by how much poop can come out of one kid.

3 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

YUCK is all I have to say!

Katherine said...

This comment is totally unrelated to poop...

That picture of Addie is AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Jesse says "GRRRROOOOOOSSSSSS!"