Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Growing, Shifting and Moving On...

If you stood and counted each of these hand-painted stripes you would know the number of compliments I have received on this nursery. When we moved into our new home, 2 years ago, I was plump and pregnant and the only room I cared about was the baby's nursery. My sister-in-law, Julie, in two short mornings painted the nursery I had been dreaming of for months. She did an AMAZING job!

Sadly our little girl, isn't so little anymore... BIG sigh. Doug and I have big plans for rearranging, painting and organizing Addie's living space. We have been planning and buying things for months now. Her Christmas gift from Mommy and Daddy is coming a tinsy bit early this year... it's the Reusser in us! Check back Sunday evening for the unveiling of Addie's BIG GIRL suite!

2 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

How EXCITING....we can't wait to see the finished product yet a little bitter sweet to no more nursury!!! Don't want our big girls to get big...too late! :(
Happy remodeling!

The Ranek Family said...

Can't wait to see it!