Tuesday, August 19, 2008

You Better Work...Work It Girl...Do Your Thang On The Runway

Coming up on the next TLC "What Not To Wear"
Stacy & Clinton travel to Fishers, IN to work with
their youngest fashion victim in the history of the show!
Don't know if you can tell what is going on here, but I nearly peed my pants laughing when Addie came running into the kitchen this afternoon! I grabbed the camera as she made another lap around the house. Addie's attire includes sturdy white athletic shoes, violet socks, big girl Elmo panties (no actual pants), tie-dye tank top, princess purse, monkey necklace, sunglasses and not 1 but 2 hair accessories! Don't anyone call CPS for fashion neglect, I'd never actually let her out of the house looking like this!

5 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

LOVE it girl! Too cute...I love taht they are starting to dress up and act!

The Ranek Family said...

Addie, YOU GO GIRL!! I think you may have found your calling:)

Amy and Scott said...

Can't wait to see what comes next - I hope Mommy lets you pick out your outfit all the time. It will make me look forward to early mornings at Miss Kathy's. :)

Anonymous said...

You make Kay Kay laugh! To cute!

Clan McKnight said...

Quote from Meredith and Granty Christy, "Bwaaaa, haaaaa, haaaaa, hoooo hoooo heee heee whoooo haaaa heee heeee whooooooo!"