Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Day Fit for a Princess...

We had a wonderful family day... full of good conversation, laughs, hugs and snuggle bug time. We started off with the Lucas Oil Stadium tour and went to lunch afterwards. Addie and I took a nap together before we headed to church this evening. Tonight, Addie and I snuggled up and watched Cinderella for the first time. She was so excited... she giggled and laughed at all the mice and birds throughout the movie. I was pretty impressed that all the songs came flooding back to me from my childhood, as I sang along with Cindy. To top our royal night off, we nibbled on a Koo-Koo for Coconut cupcake from the Flying Cupcake Bakery in Broadripple... D-VINE!!!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Sounds just perfect!!! I love the little headbands Addie is wearing too cute!
Isn't Flying Cupcake amazing?!!!