Sunday, August 24, 2008

GO ROYALS!!!



Saturday evening we ventured downtown to the Lucas Oil Stadium to watch the HSE Royals season opening football game verses the Avon Oriels. It was a great game with lots of people watching to be had. We ran into bunches of teachers, friends, students and parents... everybody and their brother was there! Miss Blythe's daddy is a coach so we went together with Emily to support him and his boys in blue. (Matt, we LOVED the HSE Royals onesie by the way! Got any of those in a 2T?) I stayed up way past my bedtime, shouting "touch down" and throwing poor Care Bear to the ground each time. I think I might have a future in football according to the workout I gave my mother during the game!

1 comment:

The Ranek Family said...

Addie, you are a natural football fan! Can't wait to play soon:)