Thursday, August 14, 2008

Booty Call...

Tuesday evening, mommy and daddy took me shoe shopping. Dad saw these at Stride Rite and added them to my order, because he thought they were stinkin' cute! Mommy and I were very impressed with his impulsive shoe purchase... I think we are starting to rub off on him!
I really like my new boots!
I'm ready for whatever may come my way on the potty!
They even clean up well!
These boots were made for walkin'
Folks, if these pictures don't make you chuckle,
I don't know what will!

3 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

TOO TOO cute and soooo big for the new 2 year old! Made both Timmy and me smile!!!
Hope to see you soon!
Love to all!

Katherine said...

Love it! What a great booty she has! Hope you had and Addie had a great birthday!

The Ranek Family said...

:):):):):)We are smiling!:):):):):)

Now Addie, as cute as you are at age 2, Daddy isn't going to think this is so cute at 17!