Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Trip to TH...

Dinner with Grampy & Grandma Newton
Afternoon of fun with Caroline
Addie and I headed to Terre Haute Monday afternoon for a photo shoot with my good friend Kathy McCloy. I think I packed every possible prop, dress and tutu imaginable for this photo shoot. Hey, she only turns 1 year old once you know! I packed the van up with hair bows, baskets, quilts, bubbles, even a 3 1/2 foot red firetruck and rocking chair! I tell ya folks, I don't know how stage moms do it. I don't have it in me. If Addie ever wants to enter a pageant, Little Miss Sunshine is on her own!
While out shopping Tuesday afternoon, we ran in to Katie and Caroline Kenworthy! We met up with them over at Nonnie's house for a quick play date. Caroline was absolutely beside herself with excitement that she had a playmate for the afternoon. I think she thought Addie was a life-size baby doll or toy of some sort. She was hilarious!
Addie had visits from lots of Nana's friends and we got to see most of our aunts and some of our cousins while in town.

No comments: