Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Baby Addie is Soo BIG...

I can't believe that in 2 short weeks my baby girl is turning 1 years old! I was really upset about leaving her for 4 days for my CO trip, but knew she was in good hands up in Michigan. When we arrived Sunday night she was already asleep, but I couldn't resist getting her up in bed with us. We just snuggled and cuddled before putting her back down. I couldn't get over how much she had changed in 4 days. Physically she was longer and slimmer. My little butterball seems to be shedding some of her baby fat... sniff, sniff. She was doing all kinds of new things and couldn't wait to show me.

Here is a list of her latest and greatest tricks:

1. No bottles, we are sippy cup central.
2. Goes to bed right after bath and pjs, no bottle required and she is sleeping 11-12 hours straight!
3. Gives high-fives when asked... it's so cute!
4. Favorite book is So Big. There is a pop-up Baby Elmo at the end that she goes nuts over. She also turns all the pages in her board books as we are reading.
5. Favorite TV program is Sesame Street. She can't say the words, but I swear she counts right with them when doing numbers. It just sounds more like "da, ba, gah, la."

1 comment:

The Ranek Family said...

Nice work on the baa baa Addie! I am sure it was harder for your mommy than it was you. I know it was for my mommy:)