Monday, July 16, 2007

Day of the Rehearsal...

Gina Lou and Unnamed China man Angie & Desiree
Daddy Jimm and "Bear"
We spent the morning shopping in the village before heading to Beaver Creek. We all got pedicures and manicures before the rehearsal began while sipping bubbly and eating munchies. The rehearsal dinner was at The Lodge of Vail... WOW! It was the best dinner I have had in a long time. They had three different stations set up with meat, salad and pasta. Personal chefs made your dinner to order.
I ate so much, I was worried about fitting into my dress the next day. Being on vacation, I had every intention of going out afterwards, but no one had a wheelbarrow for me to ride around in. I surrendered and accepted defeat and crashed in my PJ's at the condo by 10:00pm... rock star, I know! But we had so much fun anyway just staying in and catching up. Us girls, talked and laughed until 1:30am.

No comments: