Monday, July 16, 2007

Back To My Baby Girl...

Nana, Addie & Grampy
enjoying the beach in Michigan
I left Vail at 3:30am... sure craziness that I will never do again! My mom and dad, who are the world's greatest parents, picked me up in Indianapolis and drove me 8 hours to be with Doug and Addie in Michigan. We arrived in a torrential down pour that night, but woke up to great weather the next morning. We got a chance to enjoy the beach, boat and wave runners. Their last day there, the guys went golfing and the gals went shopping. We all met up at Antlers for dinner.
Thanks again for everything Mom and Dad...
I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

The Ranek Family said...

Looks like you had a great time! We can't wait to play again real soon:)

The Maines Family Blog said...

Look at that little beach babe!!! Can't wait to hear all about your fun and relaxing in MI!!!
Hope to see you soon!