Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Birthday OLD MAN!!!

These are some of my favorite pictures of Doug, not because they are exceptionally well taken pictures, but because they make me laugh. For those of you who don't personally know my husband, he is a riot! There is never a dull moment and he is willing to make personal sacrifices in the name of comedy. I have known Doug for 8 years this next month and he has put a smile on my face everyday that I've known him. I have many more pictures that I would love to share, but these are the only ones that I have saved digitally.
Doug's best side... Nice form sweetie!
Looking gooood! Watch out here comes Stacy & Clinton from WHAT NOT TO WEAR!

Our proudest accomplishment, becoming parents. You are such a great husband and a wonderful daddy!
Pulling Confucius's finger while visiting China... hey even righteous spiritual idols need to pass gas!

Doug is usually modest, unless there happens to be a canon nearby. This was taken at Portebella Bay in Panama. It is the first of many canon shots we have in our collection.

Doug is celebrating his 30th birthday in Canada. He is on a 10 day fishing trip with all of the Newton boys... Lord help him! It's a little lonely without our #1 guy here. I think he planned this trip so I couldn't embarrass him with a big party surrounded by friends and family.

Doug, we wish you the best! You mean the world to us and I couldn't imagine life without you. Enjoy this next decade... 30 looks good on you sweetie! HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!!!

XOXO - Angie (Your young, 20-something wife) & Addie

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

I LOVE it...the pictures of doug are GREAT...make me laugh!
We hope he has a wonderful trip...and can't wait to celebrate with him when he returns home!
PS I love your 20 something wife...only a few short months and you too will join us in the fabulous 30 crowd!!! It isn't so bad!