Thursday, February 18, 2010

Recipe Share...



Recently I watched Julie & Julia. I do love to cook and entertain, but I am in nooo way ambitious enough to tackle fancy-shamcy recipes that Julie did in emulating Julia Child in one calendar year. Killing lobsters, gutting chickens, decapitating ducks... I don't think so! However Doug and I are trying to tackle several new recipes a month together. It's sort of our in-home date night venture. As we test them out from various sources such as Taste of Home, Better Home & Gardens, Paula Dean and Betty Crocker, we will share with you the ones that we found worth mentioning. I have included our first recipe below. In the future, I will try to take pictures of the meals as well.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You can cook for me anytime! Some of my all time fav.'s have come from you guys.