Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another Baby Shower... Honoring Lark Sarah

Here Anne, let me help you with that...
I've got this gift paper ripping thing down!
My hair is as wild as these animals are...
My mother has decided some battles are not worth fighting!

Granny Leslie was busy once we found out Anne was having a little girl. The kid is gonna be all decked out with the cutest sweaters, hats, blankets and booties.
Over the long weekend we headed home again for another baby shower. Anne and Lane few in from DC... I think Indiana weather felt like a vacation compared to what they have been dealing with on the east coast! It was so great to see so many family and friends gathering in honor of Anne and her daughter Lark.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Aw! Thanks for the post, Angie, and thanks, Addie, for all the help with the gifts! It was great to see you!