Thursday, February 18, 2010

Recipe Share Feb 18, 2010

Creamy Celery Beef Stroganoff
2 lbs beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
2 cans condensed crm of celery, undiluted
1 medium onion chopped
1 jar of mushrooms drained (optional... fungus BLAH!)
1 envelope onion soup mix
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 (8oz) sour cream

Hot cooked egg noodles

In a 3-qt slow cooker, combine the first 7 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours until the beef is tender. Stir in sour cream prior to serving over egg noodles.

This recipe is extremely easy and um, um good! It's the perfect winter comfort food meal. I personally think it's the best stroganoff recipe I've ever made. Try it out and leave me some feedback.

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Have to try it...I still use the recipe you gave me years ago and like that!