Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday Musical Review...

I'm a little distracted throughout by my audience, but I really get into the spirit of the holidays as I belt out this Christmas classic. What about that enunciation technique I put into full effect!?! It's a talent few professional artists use, due to it's difficult mouth contortions, but O'Girl knows how to bring it home at least on the last word of each stanza... "Jingle bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the WAY!"




In this next little ditty, I get to shine as a musician, and also as a dancer. I am nowhere close to mastering the wicked dance moves my mother possesses in terms of shakin' your money maker, but at least I'm not following in my father's or in my Nana's footsteps when it comes to the dance floor. (Have you ever seen the movie, "The Jerk" starring Steve Martin? It's not a gross exaggeration!) Dancing is a term we use very loosely in our family's gene pool... it's definitely an adaptation!


Video to be posted later... darn this computer/blogger!!!





Broadway... HERE I COME!!!

1 comment:

Kelly Kruse said...

very cute. Stella and I enjoyed the video