Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Sleepover...

My mommy finally convinced my silly Aunt Kay-Kay to allow Gracie to spend the night with me... I personally think she didn't miss her mommy or daddy one bit! Who would when you have a rock star cousin like myself to host you for the evening! I introduced Gracie to the fun world of Play-do art.

We snuggled in bed and watched the "Mouse" as Gracie refers to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We ate a breakfast of champions consisting of iced cinnamon rolls.
We topped off the morning with a bike ride to the stables.
We fed a horse some carrots for breakfast.
We drove to Gracie's house in Savannah...
We are good buddies this Gracie kid and I.


In fact, we are just tickled to be in each other's company!

2 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Looks like it was a wonderful Thanksgiving get away!
Gracie and Addie look so cute and like they are best of friends!

Jesse Payne said...

Gracie misses her ADDIE!!! The girls had so much fun together. Not a day goes by without saying ADDIE!Can't wait till the girls get together again! Love love love ya'll!