Monday, December 03, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...

1. Addie's little fingers tapping a rhythm on her legs
2. A Christmas tree that looks like it belongs in a family room, not on a page in a Pottery Barn catalog
3. Doug making breakfast in the morning
4. A warm cup of Joe... strong and brewed fresh
5. New makeup
6. My daughter's and husband's blue eyes and long eyelashes... gorgeous
7. Authentic Mexican cuisine
8. Red velvet cake
9. Singing in the shower
10. Clean clothes that are folded and put away
11. Our Joey & Chandler chairs in the basement, they are broken-in just right and fit my hiney perfectly!
12. Beautifully written books... I recently readWater for Elephants. I highly recommend it!
13. Addie's ringlets when her hair is wet

1 comment:

Amy and Scott said...

I LOVE THE VIDEO CLIP! Addie is getting to be so big. I love her laugh and how excited she gets over things! And your list of favorite things - very sweet!