Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Batteries...

I love Energizer rechargeable batteries. I think they are bar-none the best batteries on the market and they are also good for the environment. Just like any other battery, they will eventually run out of juice after repeated uses. I was just hoping that it wouldn't happen on a holiday weekend! The sad situation this put us in was no pictures for the rest of the weekend.

We celebrated Thanksgiving with the Reusser Klan on Saturday at our home. Doug and I worked together like a fine tuned and well equipped machine! The house was clean, the kid was well rested and all of the food was delicious and timed just perfectly for dinner time. We laid down in bed Saturday night, pretty pleased with our accomplishments for the day.

The secret to our success... we started off our day with a Bloody Mary Brunch!!! God I LOVE my husband, he is so much fun!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Bloody Mary Brunch...sounds wonderful!!!
Bummer about the batteries though!