Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Six Degrees of Emily & Angie...

Emily is a very good friend of mine. Sometimes our lives are just a little too much alike... it freaks us out! Emily and I both teach 5th grade at SCIS. We married our husbands on July 14th, 2001, and celebrate our anniversaries together each year. Both of our husbands coach baseball together. Emily owns Baxter, the dog I rescued several years ago. Emily and I now share one more thing in common, the due date of our first born child! Yes, Miss Emily is finally going to be a mommy and her baby is due July 29th, same as Addie!!!
CONGRATULATIONS Emily & Matt!!!

2 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Ohhh...what happy news!!! So happy to hear that Matt and Emily will be having their first little one!!! YEAH!!! They will be in our prayers!

The Ranek Family said...

Tell Emily and Matt Congratulations from the Ranek's! Hope she is feeling well. I think I am finally over the "sick" part:)