Sunday, September 09, 2007

A Wonderful Weekend... In the Eyes of a 1 Year Old

Friday: I had a date with Daddy while Mommy worked out and did paperwork at school. He didn't make me eat any vegetables for dinner... hah, take that one mom!
Saturday: Bella's birthday party got canceled and rescheduled due to rain. Mommy didn't let me in on this information, and I went ahead and took a 3+ hour nap, thinking I was going to be partying all night long. There might not have been a birthday party, but Auntie Amy hosted a Mexican fiesta... O-Lay! I got to play with Emily and Claire all evening.
Happy Birthday Bella Raye!
Sunday: This morning we celebrated Bella's birthday. She was servin' up hot dogs with all the fixin's. I personally enjoyed watching the big kids jump around in the moon walk!
Nana and Grampy came to visit also. We played, read books, went on a walk and had a cookout. Normally, they spend the night, but Nana has to work tomorrow morning. I need to convince her to retire! Come on Nana, I'm cuter than any kid at your school and I'm a lot more fun than the ISTEP.

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Sounds like a great weekend in the eyes of a 1 year old or 30 year old!
Thank you so much for coming to celebrate Bella's birthday with us!
Sorry for the rain delay!