Monday, September 03, 2007

Chi-Town...

My wonderful husband funded an all expense-paid trip to Chicago for my 30th birthday!
Amy, Alli and I hit the town on Saturday. We strolled through Millennium Park in the morning. We browsed boutiques and had lunch in Lincoln Park. The rest of our afternoon was spent shopping along Michigan Avenue.
Saturday evening we met up with Katherine and went out for a wonderful Italian dinner! I ate and drank way too much, but when you're with girlfriends, calories don't count... right?
We topped off the night with an 8:00 showing of WICKED. It was awesome! I can't wait to imitate Ga-Linda... her character was a RIOT! The play was so clever and witty. Bravo, Bravo!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

I had soo much fun spending a weekend with your girls! Can't wait for our next get away!