Thursday, December 07, 2006

Not the smartest move I've ever made...

Last night we were preparing for the arrival of Doug today. I was straightening up our bedroom and doing laundry. Addie was having some "naked time" on her floormat. She loves to be naked and to kick around on the floor! Well, she ended up peeing all over her blanket and mat... no big deal. I rounded all of the dirty clothes up, including the newly christened articles. I knew I had taken a dirty diaper off of Addie, but I couldn't find it and thought that maybe I had already taken it to the trash can. That's what I get for thinking. When I went to put the laundry in the dryer all of the clothes were covered in a layer of silicone gels beads from the inside of the diaper. What a mess!!! So I guess I won't be shouting the expression "I'm the SMARTEST woman alive!!!" anytime soon.

No comments: