Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Day of Firsts...


This morning we headed off to daycare! Addie spent a few hours this morning with Miss Kathy while I took care of some business at school. Kathy said she did just great and I feel really good about leaving Addie in her care. When I was packing Addie up into her carseat to leave, she was just smiling at all the other little ones running around. I think she will be very happy watching all the other kiddos. They seem to be very entertaining!

Addie spent the afternoon with another group of little friends... her cousins. Addie got to play with Auntie Julie, Zach and Bria while I went to go get my hair cut and run a few errands. We came home and tonight I introduced Addie to cereal. She didn't quite know what to do with the spoon in her mouth, but I think she liked it overall. Several good gulps made it down the hatch and not on her bib!

No comments: