Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Addie's 4th Birthday Party...


Sunday we celebrated Addie's 4th birthday with friends and family. The above montage is my first attempt using I-video on on my new IMac... be kind when scrutinizing the art form of movie production. I now know why big time Hollywood directors get paid big bucks and also hire teams of experts for editing, lighting, sound, etc... it's all a little much for this woman to take in. Any who, it was the year of the Barbie in terms of gifts and excitement! One of Addie's favorite songs to jam to right now is featured in the video... ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

Royal ABCS said...

I think your video was AWESOME!! Well done! Looks like a really fun party!

Jesse Payne said...

Wow! Loved the video and the face painting was amazing. Wish we could have been there. Love ya'll! Mandy

The Maines Family Blog said...

Great video, mommy!!! Bella had so much fun at Addie's party...She told me all about it! Hope you both have had a great week celebrating your b-day's together!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love ya both!

The Stucks said...

Happy 4 years, Addie!