Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Addie the Tattooed Lady...


This is the state I picked my four year old up in from school today..."Tattoos" up and down her arms! When I asked her if stamps were for skin or for paper, she replied, "For skin of course Mom. Just like Olivia." I couldn't help but laugh at my little "Olivia."
This would be the Olivia book she was referencing...
Olivia Saves the Circus

After school, tattoos and all, we went to Yo-Gi, our favorite little treat on Tuesday afternoons. Addie always opts for frozen yogurt with sprinkles and jelly beans. My personal favorite is piled high with fresh fruit and granola... yum! We had the opportunity to meet up with twin boys in Addie's class. One of them I have heard a lot about, because his name is Eli. As we were leaving and saying our goodbyes, Eli told his mom that he was pretty sure he loved Addie. Sooo cute!

No comments: