Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

We arrived back safely to Indiana last night. Our trip to Nicaragua was nothing short of amazing... I already miss the people, the country and the culture. I have so much to share, but there is definitely a process to dealing with everything we witnessed and experienced during our trip. This trip was one of the greatest trips, I have ever taken, but it was also physically and emotionally exhausting... all in a very good way. The team that I traveled with was composed with the most unbelievable individuals of all ages and backgrounds. I really enjoyed getting to know and to love each of them over the 10 days we spent together. I will post pictures and stories over the next several weeks. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip! We are glad that you are home!
Love you!