Monday, August 24, 2009

Arabian Nights...

My cousin Hillary, made every single one of these cupcakes and they were delicious!
I am contemplating my next naughty girl move... mother didn't get many pictures because she was dealing with a demon child during the festivities.
Mark, GiGi Tovey and Ian
Mark, Christy & Co. were in town from Kansas City. Sarah will be a freshman at ISU this year and they were moving her into the dorms this weekend. Ian if off to Texas A&M this week and Mitchell is in his first month at West Point.
Here I am running away from my parents... even Nana and Grampy told me I was being a bad girl, but it didn't faze me. We went home early and mom hit the wine!
Chris and April opened up their home for a beautiful garden reception for Elliott and Kristina on Saturday evening. Elliott and Kristina speak Arabic and will be moving to Jordan in the near future. The cuisine, music and decor were all Middle Eastern themed! The food was unbelievable and it was so nice to see family and friends that we haven't seen in a while.

No comments: