Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sister Save...

This is too funny and too cute to not share with you all. Addie was an absolute nightmare the other night for Doug and I. It was bath time she was having a complete melt down. Desperate, I phoned Mandy to pretend that she was Cinderella. I quickly instructed her to review the princess good manner rules in her best fairy godmother voice to Addie on speaker phone... we all know only good little girls get to visit Disney World! So any who, Mandy goes through this whole shpeal and you want to know what my stinker's reply is... "Wake up Sleeping Beauty, I want to talk to her."

3 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

That made me laugh out loud!!! Awesome thinking on mommy's part to call in Aunt Kay Kay to the help! I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Know that Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty is here whenever little miss needs it!-Love Cind/Sleep

Lacy Park said...

How cute! You have a smart one on your hands...