Friday, February 27, 2009

Quote of the Week...

While we try to teach our children all about life; Our children teach us what life is all about. ~Angela Schwindt

I "borrowed" this quote from Lacy's blog. She is a sorority sister of mine, who I have adored since the day I meet her! She was my new member educator in AOTT, and 10 years after the fact I am still listening to what she is saying.

This quote pretty much sums up my week with Addie. I am a professional educator who teaches children. But really, I am still the one who is learning. Most of my life lessons are learned through spending time with my 2 1/2 year old daughter. I have had a lot of time to reflect this week and am grateful that I am able to learn so much from her. I love you baby girl!

3 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

I love that quote isn't it amazing what they teach us and how, innocent, smart, funny and special they are!
I am sooo glad you had a wonderful week we Addie!

Lacy Park said...

You are too sweet. I've been thinking about you and hope you are doing well. I loved the Sleeping Beauty pics...you have been blessed with a beautiful daughter.

Tara said...

Hey Ang,
Great quote! I loved seeing your face back at school today :)