Sunday, September 14, 2008

Poets & Pirates Concert Tour...

Tailgating Before the BIG Event!
(Angie, Jana, Abby & Amber)


My Boyfriends, Keith & Kenny... HOT, HOT, HOT!!!
Well it was a BIG night out for this group of baby mamas. Jana, Abby and Amber joined me for my birthday celebration at the Kenny Chesney Poets and Pirates Concert Tour. We danced, sang and partied the night away. Both Keith and Kenny (Yes, we are on a first name basis!) are both true entertainers... fun, energetic and easy on the eyes! Kenny took the stage at 8:00 and didn't leave the stage until midnight... 4 hours of straight entertainment from the Energizer Bunny, he kept going, and going and going! He played all of his greatest songs and branched out to serenade the audience with hits from The Eagles, Tom Petty and Kid Rock, just to mention a few. The night ended on the highest note of all with "She Thinks My Tracker's Sexy!" Yea-Ha... Cowgirl Up!

1 comment:

The Ranek Family said...

Boy did I need that girls night! Thanks for including me!