Monday, November 26, 2007

Mr. Mom???

Has anyone ever told you that my Uncle Jesse is a big sissy. No? Well, have I got a story to tell you. It all began with a poopy diaper... a very poopy diaper I might add.My mommy asked Uncle Jesse to change it. The silly fool went and put on rubber gloves... what a wimp! Little did he know that this encounter was going to change his outlook on fatherhood all together.
First he pulled the tabs and... SURPRISE!!! It was a doozy. The big coward actually ran away.
He returned holding his nose and yelling that is was "syrupy" and he had never smelt anything so bad in his life. He complained that it was warm and squished everywhere. What was he expecting a garden tea party?
At this point, I think he is trying to cover up the fact that he is crying... you're losing points buddy. Buck up and finish the job, I've got toys to play with!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

That cracks me up! Boy is he in for it when his little baby does that many times a day!
hehe