Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Torch Lake Day 3...

Amy and Doug played the first round of the "Golf Ball Game." Torch Lake is crystal clear, beau-ti-ful water, unlike the mud pits here in Indiana. We throw golf balls at a target off the dock and then swim out and snorkel for them. None too exciting, but entertaining all the same. It's a silly tradition that we will teach our kids to enjoy some day.
This picture confirms that I went tubing, willingly, I was NOT forced. Two days after the fact and I am still sore, but man was it fun! Amy and I cracked up the entire time, that is until my body was cracked in half! Dear Lord, we went 3 rounds, caught air multiple times and never fell off. Sign me up for the rodeo!
Diana pulled out a fabulous back yard pool for the kiddies to enjoy. They had so much fun splishin' and a splashin'.

No comments: