Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Fix...

Libby, Grandma & Mommy
Libby & Big Sister Alex

I have recently been in blog detox. I haven't been able to get my daily fix, because I have been so darn busy with the start of school. It's a relaxing Sunday morning. Mom and Dad are in town. Recap of the weekend:
Saturday Morning: I went to visit Sarah and Jason at the hospital. Miss Elizabeth Catherine Gray was born August 17th at 1:58am. She tipped the scales at 9 lbs 4oz!!! Congratulations Gray family!
Saturday Evening: Katie Kenworthy hosted a party at our house. As she coined it "I'm here to sling some clothes!" And sling she did. Addie has some pretty adorable tights and outfits coming her way! Everything was too cute and of course I wanted to purchase one of each item for my baby girl, but Doug would have none of that.
Hopefully I will get some new pictures taken today and will post them randomly throughout the week. We are off to Miss Fallyn's big 1 year birthday party this afternoon... good times!

No comments: