Monday, August 06, 2007

Let the Celebrations Begin...

The BIG 3-0!
GrMa Tovey, Mom, Addie, Mandy & Dad
I had a wonderful 30th birthday. My family arrived Thursday for our big weekend of birthday celebrations. Friday, Doug took me to see Bourne Ultimatum. Matt Damon, what more could a girl ask for on her birthday! (By the way, the movie is really good!) When I came home, 30 white roses were waiting for me from Jimm & Deb Nidlinger... beautiful! All of us went shopping and ate at Bravo's for dinner. Traditionally, Doug gets me a cake from Taylor's Bakery. I literally start craving it a week before my actual birthday. I am a cake junkie, I could nibble on it all day long. I figure I'm not technically eating a piece of cake a day if I'm only taking in 3-4 bites at a time... right??? I keep the left-overs in the garage refrigerator so I at least have to make a good long walk to pig out!

No comments: