Wednesday, March 09, 2011

February in Review...

My camera was accidentally left in Terre Haute for 3+ weeks... AHHH!!! It felt like a part of my body had been severed without my handy Canon in my hand. Me loves me ELEPH!

Addie, Eli & I hosted a Valentines Day party for our play group. Sixteen kids on a sugar high after being cooped up in their homes for a week due to the ice storm... Woozas, mama needs a drink! (It's now March 9th, and I still have yet to bring down the 9 foot red, pink & purple glittered holiday banner adorning my kitchen... tomorrow, tomorrow, it'll get done!)

Addie turned 4 1/2 and was given the royal treatment by Nana & Grampy. They decorated their house with banners and posters, had a pizza party and treated little miss to cupcakes and a new Repunzel doll.
Chris & April hosted a Super Bowl Party in honor of our boys in green & gold...
And our boys delivered! GO PACK!!!

No comments: