Thursday, March 17, 2011

4 Month Check Up...

I'm really liking my fingers and my rattles these days!

Thank God for healthy children!!!
14 lbs 14 oz (50%)
25 inches long (50%)

This curve that boys are measured on verses girls, throws me for a loop. When the doctor told me Eli was only in the 50th percentile, I was a little shocked. I feel like a have a big baby, but apparently not! If I'm honest though, looking back at Addie's numbers at the same age, ol' girl outweighed him by over 2lbs and had a good inch on him. She was always in the 90th+percentile at her check ups during that first year. I guess she really is his big sister!

3 comments:

Lacy Park said...

Precious baby Eli. He's a keeper! Did I ever tell you that our boy name for Colbie was Eli Alexander? I love it!

The Maines Family Blog said...

OMG...I just want to love him all over he is too cute!!!

Julie said...

Can't wait to squeeze him! Great picture. He is within a half inch of Zach and an inch of my girls. Nats had 2 lbs on him!