Friday, January 29, 2010

Creative Cuisine...



Wednesday evenings are very hectic for this lady... after working from 7am-3pm I get my butt kicked at Pilates for an hour and then we head to Addie's gymnastics class. By the time I make it through 5:00 I-69 traffic and park my ever stylish mom-mobile in the garage, I have no energy or even any desire to make dinner. (Trumpets sounding) In walks husband and dad of the year! Doug is so great about having dinner ready for us when we come in the door on Wednesday evenings. Last Wednesday, he made Addie "squid-dogs" an idea he grabbed from the latest issue of FAMILY magazine. I LOVE THIS MAN O'MINE!

2 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

YUM....What a great daddy/husband!!!

Katherine said...

Great minds think alike! I love Family Fun magazine!