Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pinkalicious! (Rockin' the side pony!)

In case you're not familiar with the children's book series...
Pink, Pink, Pink. More than anything, Pinkalicious loves pink, especially pink cupcakes! Tah-Dah! The finished, oh, so yummy product of our labors this evening in the Reusser household kitchen... cherry cupcakes!
Pink is my favorite flavor! It makes my tummy feel so good!
(Direct quote from my Pinkalicious Princess)

Making sure each cupcake receives just the right amount of sprinkles for some of her buddies at daycare tomorrow... but just the big kids!

Yesterday, we were shopping with Nana and she bought me a fancy cupcake from The Cupcake Camper. I was so excited because it had pink icing and rainbow sprinkles. I was so proud to carry around my cardboard box that contained a little bit of heaven on earth. We walked to Boarders bookstore to purchase the new Fancy Nancy Christmas book. It was in this store that I became distracted by sparkly toys and mini gadgets when my mother noticed my cupcake had fallen out of the box, splat on the floor. I was crestfallen, that's fancy for sad, but mommy said we would make new ones together!

3 comments:

Alison said...

That is a BIG favorite in our household. Have you read Purplelicious? It's a cute one too! We have Goldelicious on order too. I can't wait to read that one! Good books!

reusserfamily said...

I actually ordered Goldelicious from my classroom Scholastic order on Friday... can't wait to give it to her!

Betsy said...

Oh, Ang-
The next time you all do pink cupcakes, invite Aunt Bee. I eat my weight in sugar weekly!
xxoxoxo