Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Bedtime Prayer...

Each night, Addie and I say our prayers together. I prompt her to give thanks to God for 3 blessings each night. Tonight's responses made me laugh and then tear up. The first thing she said she was thankful for was "Disney World". The second thing she was thankful for was "the pet store". The third thing she said was "yourself". I asked her if that meant she was thankful for herself and she replied, "No mama for yourself." I then proceeded to ask her if there was anything she wanted to ask God for and she said, "a brother or a sister"... baby girl, we have all been praying for that one!


Sometimes it's the littlest people, with the biggest hearts, that gives us the most hope.

4 comments:

Lacy Park said...

That may be the sweetest thing I've ever heard. What a wonderful little girl you have. Don't worry, God will answer her prayers!

The Maines Family Blog said...

So sweet, Addie!

Becky said...

So precious, Angie. You're a lucky mama to have such a blessing of your own in Addie :)

Kirsten said...

Oh - Angie! That is the sweetest little thing ever! Bless her heart!